- We are a God-honoring church that worships the one true God who co-exists
eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
- We are a Christ-centered church that proclaims Christ's deity and His lordship over
all (John 1:1,14; Phil. 2:5-11).
- We are a Bible-teaching church that believes in the divine inspiration and final
authority of God's Word (2 Tim. 3:16,17).
- We are an evangelical church that preaches salvation by grace alone through faith
alone in Christ alone (Acts 4:12; Eph. 2:8).
- We are an interracial church that embraces people of all races and colors (Acts 10:
- We are a non-denominational church that encourages fellowship and unity among all
believers regardless of denominational affiliation (Eph. 4:4-6).
- We are an evangelistic church that spreads the good news of Jesus Christ by every
means at our disposal (Matt. 28:18-20).
- We are a Spirit-filled church that relies on the Holy Spirit to make us effective in our
ministry and witness for Christ (Acts 1:8; Eph. 5:18).
- We are a Spirit-led church that welcomes the orderly exercise of all spiritual gifts
which exalt Christ and edify the church (1 Cor. 14:26; 1 Pe. 4:10).
- We are a consecrated church that yields to the Holy Spirit as He works in us to
cultivate godliness and disciplined living (Gal. 5:22-23; 2 Cor. 7:1).
- We are a loving church that recognizes love as an essential ingredient in the life of
every believer (1 Cor. 13).
- We are a giving church that acknowledges Christ's lordship over all that we have
including our money, time, and talents (Prov. 3:9; Matt. 25:14-27).
- We are a praising church that joyfully exalts the Lord through singing and other
expressions of worship and praise (Psalm 100:4-5).
- We are an expectant church that anticipates Christ's return to receive His church and
judge the world (Matt. 24:42-44; 1 Thes. 4:16-17).
Transforming Lives Through Teaching God's Word