- We are a God-honoring church that worships the one true God who co-exists eternally as Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
- We are a Christ-centered church that proclaims Christ's deity and His lordship over all (John 1:1,14;
- We are a Bible-teaching church that believes in the divine inspiration and final authority of God's Word
(2 Tim. 3:16,17).
- We are an evangelical church that preaches salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone
(Acts 4:12; Eph. 2:8).
- We are an interracial church that embraces people of all races and colors (Acts 10:34-35).
- We are a non-denominational church that encourages fellowship and unity among all believers
regardless of denominational affiliation (Eph. 4:4-6).
- We are an evangelistic church that spreads the good news of Jesus Christ by every means at our
disposal (Matt. 28:18-20).
- We are a Spirit-filled church that relies on the Holy Spirit to make us effective in our ministry and witness
for Christ (Acts 1:8; Eph. 5:18).
- We are a Spirit-led church that welcomes the orderly exercise of all spiritual gifts which exalt Christ and
edify the church (1 Cor. 14:26; 1 Pe. 4:10).
- We are a consecrated church that yields to the Holy Spirit as He works in us to cultivate godliness and
disciplined living (Gal. 5:22-23; 2 Cor. 7:1).
- We are a loving church that recognizes love as an essential ingredient in the life of every believer (1
- We are a giving church that acknowledges Christ's lordship over all that we have including our money,
time, and talents (Prov. 3:9; Matt. 25:14-27).
- We are a praising church that joyfully exalts the Lord through singing and other expressions of worship
and praise (Psalm 100:4-5).
- We are an expectant church that anticipates Christ's return to receive His church and judge the world
(Matt. 24:42-44; 1 Thes. 4:16-17).